Know more, services and qualifications.
Crafting BIG SMILES on LITTLE FACES
Tooth Fairy with Kid Whispering Super Powers
Yasmin is an extraordinary tooth fairy, kind and gentle with kid whispering super powers.
She believes in healthy children through healthy teeth.
Children are so delicate and deserve the excellent highest quality of care they need to grow into their best beautiful selves. She believes in a strong healthy foundation from a very young age, children’s teeth are but a tool to reach that ultimate health.
Her commitment and dedication to pediatric dentistry goes beyond the class room; not only through the many degrees and certifications she has acquired through her years; but also through sharing children/ parent experiences and collecting a wealth of knowledge and experiences. She is an award-winning dentist and a recognized authority on children’s teeth and health in Dubai, UAE.
You would hear others say about her:
A pediatric dentist by morning and an award-winning tooth fairy by night, her mission is: spreading smiles and healthy habits to children. Yasmin’s career has been dedicated in dentistry for little ones for the past 16 years and backing her up is a master’s degree in Pediatric Dentistry and three dental diplomas. Her two latest achievements were through a cognitive based hypnotherapy diploma from the UK to add a much-needed psychological depth to her treatments and an extra certification in dealing with children with autism. After becoming a unicorn in the dental world through her new “hypnodontism”; children and parents alike soon realize she is no normal tooth fairy; she also has magic kid whispering powers.
Speaker and Charity “Globetrotter”:
If she is not spending her day treating children in her clinic in Dubai Health Care City, she is globetrotting and speaking at conferences- always advocating the best for children causes. Devoted to an international charity foundation serving less fortunate children in developing countries, her oral hygiene awareness campaigns and children plays (the infamous sad tooth vs happy tooth) make such an incredible difference!
Her enthusiasm is infectious when she is explaining about the inner works of children’s dentistry at local and global conferences or even at “Mommy Coffee Mornings”. She also dedicates a portion of her time examining other dentists for the Royal College of Surgeons, UK.
Voice for Children:
Yasmin give’s children a voice, and become their advocate. Yet despite this, a lot of fights are yet to be won. She now has a regular segment on a popular channel, which is dedicated for children. This is just the beginning as; much public awareness is still needed to help parents make better decisions for a healthier future generation.
I can help you and your amazing child through the following
- Comprehensive dental consultation (as early as 1 year of age)
- Comprehensive treatment planning for your child or toddler or teen
- Dental treatment for scared children
- Root canal for baby teeth (primary teeth)
- Fillings for milk teeth
- Laughing gas (nitrous oxide)
- Special needs children or children of determination
- Children with Autism Spectrum
- Individual prevention programs for the specific needs for children
- Pre-orthodontics (or braces) for young children and teens
- Full mouth treatment under general anesthesia
- Teaching Oral hygiene to children
- Diet counseling to control decay
- Crafting beautiful white smiles (through zirconia crowns)
- Certified Autism Specialist- IBCCES
- Diploma in Cognitive Based Hypnotherapy
- Masters of Science MSc in Pediatric Dentistry
- Diploma of Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgery (MFDS)
- Higher Dental Diploma in Pedodontics, Dental Public Health & Community
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S)
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- International Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- European Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Arabian Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh